A good natured devout of Thum, Orin desires to show the world the wisdom of the ancient primals.
- I am an optimist.
- I resent complaining
- I am emotional
- I am kind
- Sage’s Obligation: I must use my power for the well-being of others.
- I will increase Thum’s power and presence in the world.
- I sometimes judge others harshly; I act impulsively in situations where I have been deceived
Current Major Goal
- Orin wants to build a temple to Thum in the town of Ramsditch
Rewards that Interest Orin
- a plot of land in Ramsditch
- labour from stoneworkers and carpenters
- stone and wood to build the temple
- 1000 GP worth of raw gems
- a jewelcutter/artist to fashion a small statue of Thum from raw gems
- to find Thum’s Finger
Orin began his adulthood as a scholar in the dwarven city of Granitehold. The library in Granitehold is one to the best in the civilized world. Orin took a keen interest in religious tomes espousing the power and tenets of gods long forgotten. His interest in the text remained secular until. bound within a bool extolling the virtues of an elven god of wine, he found another book altogether. The Teachings of Thum was a fourteen page handwritten account of an elder elemental being. Written in a strange tongue resembling a mixture of dwarven and primordial – the teachings contained vivid descriptions of a cataclysmic event on the elemental planes. tbc