Born into slavery, Sog knew only chains. After a particularly bad beating at the hands of a haughty noble, a hungry voice rumbled through Sog’s cell, promising him freedom. And vengeance. Driven, Sog rallied the slaves of Pyna and overthrew the cruel Satrap, Guilmon Barstok. Finally free to see the great world beyond his master’s whip, he joined a mercenary company, the Iron Suns, at the promise of exploration and adventure.
- If someone is in trouble, I’m always ready to lend help.
- When I set my mind to something I always follow through, no matter the consequences
- I am angry
- I am hungry…
- Freedom: tyrants must be brought low.
- A proud noble once gave me a horrible beating, and I will take my revenge on any bully I encounter.
- The tyrant who rules my homeland will stop at nothing to see me killed.
- My rage often leads to thoughtless actions
- I am terrible at alchemy
Current Major Goal
- Freedom from my ravenous hunger and Moloch’s terrible susurrations
Rewards that Interest Sog
- alchemical equipment and materials
- information about arcane subjects, especially fiends
- opportunities for exploration, especially of lost civilisations
- The Nine Dooms of Dhalev-gnar